Wiki So Far

At the moment I have not physically contributed to the class wiki page, however I have instead been preparing by looking through various pages that interest me to see if there is any way I could contribute before deciding to create a whole new page. I have noticed that there is an opportunity to further develop the Toys R Us section under the "Toys" page, as well as updating/adding more recent content to company sections including Starbucks. There are also several sections in which the photos could be better formatted, so the reader can read the entry as well as see the graphic provided. In the meantime I am also putting together some content relevant to my minor in order to create a new "Philosophy" page. I am doing so by going back to past course resources in order to get general information to possibly create a solid foundation for this new content area to our class wiki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

Next New Media